Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm New At This

I'm new at blogging but felt this is a good place to post comments and new happenings in Colorado workers compensation. I apologize in advance for any typos or grammatical errors of any kind. This is not a place for legal advice on any claim. While I practice in the Colorado Springs area and do take some appointments the point of this blog is to provide my views in the area of workers compensation. Consider my postings more as an editorial. For example I handle cases from the claimants viewpoint so you can expect my perspective will be towards the injured workers and not the insurer/employer. Nonetheless I will try to be objective and welcome any comments by others. I will try to keep up you up to date with changes in the field and with matters I consider important but please realize this is a blog not a legal publication. I'd rather be freewheeling and personal in my comments not legalistic. Lastly when I post it may include non-legal matters but again I apologize. If I'm boring pass me by; if I'm annoying pass me by; if I'm saying something you agree with or disagree with then let me know about it!

No comments: