Monday, June 25, 2007

Injured Worker Comments, Suggestions or Questions?

I've set it up so that anyone can comment or leave questions for me. Just click on the comments and leave your question or suggestion...but do so either anonymously or by first name only please. While I cannot guarantee an answer or reply I promise to look at any such comment/suggestion/question. Sometimes we just need to vent or provide our own personal views so if you feel the need then you are free to post your comment on our blog. For example I personally feel the workers comp system in Colorado can be improved upon with better laws. Change can come when we stand up and voice our concerns. Silence only validates the status quo. But if you need professional or individual advice and do not have a lawyer...call my office at 719-596-8900 or email me at workcomp@usa.net.

No comments: