Monday, October 19, 2009

Workers Comp seminar


There are two primary workers comp seminars a year in Colorado. Also there can be others but the two I most enjoy (because of excellent topics, updates and great speakers) are held in the spring and fall. The next one is this month and again covers a lot of ground as noted by what is posted here. Even though those who practice in this area are usually experienced and resourceful so much happens each year that it is both vital and useful to attend or view the seminars. I admit there can be times that the topic is one I know very well but having the insight provided by the speakers and questions from the audience is invaluable. The seminar is considered continuing legal education and whenever possible I prefer to attend in person rather then listen to tapes. With any luck I'll make this seminar and though it means a full day away from the office it is time well spent.

No comments: